At The Indian Luxury Shop, we are committed to protecting our customer's privacy and the personal data which you entrust to us. Please take the time to review this privacy statement which explains the types of information we collect and how we use it, and your data protection rights.
What information does TILE collect?
We collect only necessary information that would be helpful for us to treat you better.
Personal data you share:
This complicit the data you share with us in the Registration form, TILE Reward System, while purchasing and when you visit The Indian Luxury Expo, which comprises of:
· Date of birth;
· Email address.
· Phone number;
· Delivery Address;
· Billing Address;
· Payment card details;
Personal data we track:
We store your data, when you access our website through any media. The information provided doesn’t identify you personally but gather details about how you use our service and your areas of interest to help us serve you better.
The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
· The date and time you used our services;
· The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for;
· The products you viewed or added to your basket;
· Your IP address;
· Your location (where you have permitted access to this);
· The internet browser and devices you are using;
· Voice recordings of calls you make to our customer service centre;
· Any information within correspondence you send to us;
· Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), and company details (some of which we may obtain from an online or public business directories).
How does TILS use this information?
Relying on how you use our website, your interests, and the permission you give us, the objective of using your information are given below:
· Completing your order or request, deliver your purchase or redeem your booking.
· Notifying you of winning a competition, promotion or giveaway and deliver the prize to you;
· Managing and responding to any queries or complaints to our customer service team;
Customizing TILS according to you
· Personalizing our website to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity;
· Improving and updating TILS, and monitor its usage
· For market research (e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services);
· To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
You may see advertisements for TILS on third party websites. These may be delivered to you using cookies or other tracking technologies. You may also see advertisements on social media, this may because we have engaged the social media network to show ads to our customers, or those users whose profile matches our demographics. In this case, this may include sharing your email address with the social media network. If you no longer want to see these customized advertisement system, you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser.
Security & Legal Obligation
· For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties; and
· To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We, at TILS look forward to the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfill your order and, where you have a requested a digital receipt, we use your email address to send you the receipt);
Because we have obtained your consent (to contact us with a query, to you make a booking with us, or if you consent to receive marketing from us); and
Because it is in our legitimate interests as a retailer to maintain and promote our services (e.g. we use information about you to tailor your view of theindianluxuryshop.com, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view). We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the most relevant content and greater customer experience.
How does TILS share this information?
We entrust you that the information you provide stays between us, however, we may from time to time disclose your information to the following categories of companies or organizations to which we pass the responsibility to handle services on our behalf:
· With our suppliers and service providers working for us
- Payment processors
- Credit reference agencies;
- Payment providers;
- IT support;
- Direct marketing communications agencies and consultants;
- Market research and market analytics service providers;
- Legal and other professional advisors.
· With third party advertisers, such as Google and Facebook, so that they can display advertising to our target audiences;
· In exceptional circumstances, with law enforcement or other governmental authorities (e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request);
· Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
We take steps to ensure that any third party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and protect your information just as we do. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf
How long does TILS keep your information?
We, at TILS will store your personal information as long as we need it to carry certain sets of operation, the period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We will maintain records of your purchase and store it for the requisite period for invoicing, tax, and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of your feedbacks on our services and complaint about an item for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we do not need your information anymore, we’ll delete it.
The Indian Luxury Shop is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16.
Links to third party sites
Theindianluxuryshop.com may contain links to websites operated by third parties. If you click on these links, you will leave Theindianluxuryshop.com, and your personal data will be processed in accordance with the privacy practices of the operators of those websites. The presence of such links to third party websites does not constitute any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. You should always read the privacy policies of these websites.
What are your data protection rights as a Customer?